Adriana Jean Slideshow

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am home now!

I was born September 16, 2008 at 11:19pm. I weighed 7lbs and 10 oz and was 18 inches long.

3 comments:

Bambi said...

Look how warm and toasty she is! No wonder she likes to sleep all the time! Give her a big kiss from Aunt Bambi and Uncle Tim. And of course from cousins Rissie and Ruby!

Love you all!

Aunt Bambi

pinvoke said...

Congratulations Winter. She looks very peaceful and beautiful. :) Let me know if you need anything and you can email anytime to chat if you want aprilxmichelle@hotmail.com

April Sumner

Anonymous said...

Sweet beautiful baby and a full head of hair! I came over here from Aunt Bambi's site to day hello and welcome your litle sweetie pie to the world.

I like her middle Name, Jean... ask Bambi why...

Hugs to the new parents!