awww I recognize that dolly. I was the one who told Bambi to buy that for Adriana.
This is April Sumner
thanks for the christmas card. I hope you and Adriana are doing well. I will be praying for her as she has her surgeries to fix the harelip. She will be even more lovely once it is corrected. Keep in touch sweetie and let me know if you need anything.
2 comments:
Looking like a big girl in her boppy! She is really growing like a weed!
awww I recognize that dolly. I was the one who told Bambi to buy that for Adriana.
This is April Sumner
thanks for the christmas card. I hope you and Adriana are doing well. I will be praying for her as she has her surgeries to fix the harelip. She will be even more lovely once it is corrected. Keep in touch sweetie and let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment